Saturday, April 4, 2009

Over or spring one of the Weidest things happened . We went on a hike and we were about half way through and came across this mud hole that we thought was dried up so we asked my mom if we could jump on it and she thought it was dried because of all the cracks and the way it looked so my brother ran jumped and that is when we found out it wasn't dry. My brother's body was half way in the mud and it was gooey and fresh . So as he was getting out he lost his shoe so me and my sister had go in and find it. Once i got in I immediately found it. Thats when my mom knew we needed to get cleaned up so she took us to this tiny cove with crabs every where and we had to climb down and get washed of. Once we left, all the water around us was a muddy mess. The weird thing is the mud that we were in was like quick sand.

No comments: